A mimic mosquito
As one's eyes get older some times floaties appear. My right eye has a floatie, which mimics a mosquito trying to land on my face. I have often instinctively tried to swat this mosquito but it always escapes and reappears. The other evening it tried to land on my nose and I let it have it. Wallop. I caught the end of my nose bringing tears to my eyes. I have decided to let this mosquito live.
The project is progressing well and it appears that we may be able to claw back the two weeks we had lost. I will update my blog shortly.
The project is progressing well and it appears that we may be able to claw back the two weeks we had lost. I will update my blog shortly.

1 Comments:
Yeah! Good ol' floaters. We all have 'em in some intensity or other. My professional opinion is.. it takes an eye for detail to notice them, leave alone wanting to eradicate their humble existence !!!
"Only Chandra Gopal Nose!"
Post a Comment
<< Home